Friday, March 25, 2011

Easy Peanut Butter Fudge

I get the Food Network Magazine in the mail every month but rarely make anything from it. So this month I decided I should and I picked the 10 Minute Chocolate Fudge. I remembered that I've had a can of condensed milk in the pantry for months and was ready to use it. Condensed milk looks a little iffy but tastes sooo good.

Ingredients:

1 can condensed milk
12 oz of chocolate (I used milk chocolate)
3/4 of a bag of peanut butter chips

This couldn't be easier. Put the chocolate chips and the condensed milk into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 5 minutes on power 7. Then mix and put back in for another 1-2 at power 5. Take out and mix for awhile until lumps and almost gone. Mix in 1/4 of the peanut butter chips. Spray parchment paper with cooking spray and place it into a baking dish. I used a 7 by 11 but Food Network recommends at 9 by 9. Spread chocolate evenly as possible and then sprinkle the remaining chips on top. Feel free to use nuts or anything else you would want in your fudge.


Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes. I tried to have a piece after about 20 minutes and it was still pretty soft. I let it sit overnight in there but then it was really hard to cut in the morning. Next time I think I’d cut it after an hour and then put back in the refrigerator until you want to eat or serve it.

Enjoy!  Kathryn

This is linked to www.eatathomecooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...