Saturday, March 24, 2012

EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival


My husband and I just came back from a wonderful trip to Florida. We went to see the Yankees at Spring Training in Tampa where A-Rod hit a home run. We walked, tanned and swam at the beautiful beaches of Anna Maria Island and at the last minute we decided we wanted to take my Mom to Walt Disney World's EPCOT to see the Flower and Garden Festival.  I am so glad we did.  It was a beautiful, sunny 80 degree day. They had 100 topiaries and over 75 of them were of the Disney characters.  I think the picture above is my favorite of Lady and the Tramp.  These two were in front of the Italy pavilion.  It runs from March 7 - May 20, 2012 so if you are in the area I would highly recommend it. We have gone to it a few years ago and they have definitely added more to it since last time we were there.


Beauty and the Beast was in front of the France pavilion and the other characters from the movie were in a section towards the back of France.  


Besides the topiary they had flowers around all the country's pavilions.  This was in front of Canada. 


Minnie and Pluto were looking good.   So were Eeyore, Piglet, Rabbit and Tigger.  




It's good to be back home.  Time to get baking again just in time for Kelly and Samantha's birthdays.  

Enjoy!  Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...