Welcome to another week of the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!! We are so glad you have joined us to party!!
This entry was number 357 at last week's party. See, it pays to show up even if many others arrived ahead of you. This post jumped out at me. I would love to have a calendar just like this one. It is so bright and pretty and NEAT.
Our pick this week are these Healthy Inside Out Carrot Cake Muffins from Sherri at Luv a Bargain. How creative to put the cream cheese frosting as a filling on the inside??!!
Love this party?
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
- When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- Thanks for joining us!
Follow our hosts as you can.
Sinea of Ducks 'n a Row
Leanne, Colleen and Erin … The Sugar Aunts
Elie from Chocolates and Crockpots
Tammy of Creative K Kids
and… Tammy of The Ultimate Linky
Nicole and Susan of Flavors By Four
Lynn from Turnips 2 Tangerines
Kim of 2JustByou
Alexis of Mom2MyCrazy2
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD's Country Living
Libby and Rachel of Two Keck Girls
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Janine from Confessions Of A Mommyaholic