Just one more party, folks, until the big one...100!!! This is party #99 and next we will have reached a milestone ---party #100!!! Got any ideas on how we can celebrate next week?
Last week was such a fabulous party.
Take a look at all the posts you loved the most...
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie from Love Bakes Good Cakes
No-Bake Mocha Cornflake Cookies by This Mama Loves
What To Buy In November from Simplee Thrifty
Pizza Pop Itz from With A Blast
Cheesecake With Caramel Apple Topping from Walking On Sunshine Recipes
Chocolate Chip Kahlua Cake from Pink Heels Pink Truck
This week we picked these Grape Crostinis with Blue Cheese Spread and Honey Drizzle!! I love a good crostini especially around the holidays when you are entertaining and looking for one bite appetizers. I can't wait to try Brandi's from Home Cooking Memories version at a party this season :)
Our Wonderful Co-Hosts
Love this party?
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
- When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- Thanks for joining us!
Follow our hosts a little bit every week --soon you will have them all!
Lynn from Turnips 2 Tangerines
Kim of 2JustByou
Alexis of Mom2MyCrazy2
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD's Country Living
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Elie from Chocolates and Crockpots