Friday, December 19, 2014

Brie Dip with Sun-dried Tomatoes & Artichokes

Every year since I've been in high school, my girlfriends and I get together for a holiday party filled with lots of food and alcohol. We eat, drink and even do a gift exchange. This year I was the host and made this Brie dip as one of the appetizers. I was originally going to do the traditional baked Brie with raspberry preserves in a puff pastry but I wanted to try something savory instead. I'm so glad I served something new because everyone loved it!! I paired it with some toasted French bread which was perfect because it was crusty enough to scoop and hold the gooey cheese!! Give this Brie dip a try at your next holiday party, I promise it won't disappoint.

Ingredients:
16oz Brie 
1 Cup Sundried Tomatoes - Drained from oil & chopped
2 Tsp Garlic - Minced
4-5 Artichokes - Drained & Chopped
1 Tbsp Fresh Basil - Minced
Pam Spray
Loaf of French Bread - Sliced and Toasted

Adapted from: http://menumusings.blogspot.com


Start by preheating the oven to 350 F. Carefully cut the rind off of your Brie and slice it into chunks. Drain and cut up both your sundried tomatoes and artichokes. Mince up your garlic and dice up the basil. Mix everything together in a bowl until it's combined. Spray your baking dish with just a tiny bit of Pam so it doesn't stick and pour the mixture into the dish. Bake for about 30 minutes, stirring it half way through. While it is melting and turning into obey gooey deliciousness you can slice snd toast the bread for about 8 minutes. Let the cheese sit for a few before serving to your guests.


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...