Welcome to our 107th Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!
This week, lets take some time to really appreciate the hard work that went into all these great posts.
Visit, comment, like, share, pin...show 'em a little love.
This simple little recipe really caught my eye.
It was #454 on last week's party so never think you've arrived too late!
♥ You just might get FEATURED ♥
Spaghetti Muffins from A Little of This and That
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast?? Oh my god!! That sounds more like a dessert to me but I will totally be giving it a try!! I was obsessed with French Toast when I was pregnant with Owen having it about twice a week. I truly wish I had stumbled upon this idea then cause I could've added it to my rotation haha. This crazy creation is from Sarah at The Gold Lining
Love this party?
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
- When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- Thanks for joining us!
Follow our hosts a little bit every week --soon you will have them all!
Sinea of Ducks 'n a Row (host)
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Elie from Chocolates and Crockpots
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD's Country Living
Alexis of Mom2MyCrazy2