Wow! What a great party we had last week.
You loved so many posts and visited them lots!!!
Two posts were tied for most viewed and here they are ...
How To Make A Patchwork Headboard from Wright Simply
Flavors by Four Chose:
The thought of making macarons terrifies me but I couldn't resist picking these Robin's Egg Macarons from Parrish at Life with the Crust Cut-off to feature this week. They look so fancy they would be perfect to set out on the table for Easter dessert, I bet they were delicate and delicious too!!
Welcome to Dawn Bedingfield, of the very popular blog Spatulas On Parade. She is our special guest host for the month of APRIL and we are so glad! Dawn's social media is at the top of the list this week. Please be sure to stop by and show her LOTS of love. ♥
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share -- do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Follow our hosts as you can.
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade NEW!
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
CD of CD's Country Living
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
Jaime of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Kim of 2JustByou
Libby and Rachel of Two Keck Girls
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Nicole and Susan of Flavors By Four
Sinea of Ducks 'n a Row (host)