Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday #125!!
You guys did great with clicks. This is such a busy time of year and we are SO proud of you. Keep up the good work. Our goal is to make this party one of the most profitable hops to attend with lots of traffic and shares--and it's working!
So here are our features and this week's party is ready to go!
Orange Dixie Cup Popsicles from The Sits Girls
Lessons Learned From 75 Pinterest POWER Bloggers by Saving With Sarah Fuller
8 Design Elements You Need on Your Blog by Janine Huldie on The Sits Girls
Soon When I Blink Here I Am by Confessions of a Mommyholic
Why I stopped Clipping Coupons and How I Am Still Saving Money from Moms Need To Know
Blueberry Lemonade Cupcakes from Thrify Mommas Tips
How To Make Cookies and Brownies At The Same Time from The Sits Girls
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita from Homemaking Hacks
Flavors by Four Chose:
I couldn't seem to decide between these two amazing looking dishes from last week's party so I decided to feature them both. This Bruschetta Pasta Salad from Jo-Ann at A Pretty Life in the Suburbs would be great to bring to any BBQ this summer and these Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes from Mariah at Formula Mom make a great dessert for anyone feeling a little nostalgic!!
Let the party begin!
Tweet it and It Will Grow
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways or blog parties please. You CAN share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share -- do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you'd like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Follow our hosts as you can ♥
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
Kim of 2JustByou
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread