Sorry to confuse all of you and post a double party but we were away on vacation in Disney World last week....To make up for missing a week of the party I have combined the features that were posted for #126 with today's party!!
Owen had so much fun meeting Minnie & Mickey!!!
Last Week's Most Viewed:
Flavors by Four is Featuring:
July 4th may be about a month away but it's always nice to see a recipe that incorporates the red, white and blue colors without using a ton of food coloring. For that reason I've chosen these Red Raspberry White Chocolate and Blueberry Muffins from Susan at The Most of Every Moment.
Most Viewed for this week:
Flavors by Four Chose:
This Cucumber Avocado Salsa from Sherri at To Simply Inspire looks cool and refreshing for any outdoor party this summer!!
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share -- do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you'd like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Follow our hosts as you can ♥
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
Kim of 2JustByou