Welcome to our party!
Before we get into our popular posts from last week, I want to say a heartfelt "thank you" and "we'll miss you" to two of our cohosts, Kristen of Musings of an Average Mom and Nicole/Susan of Flavors by Four. They have had some life-changes that are making it necessary to refocus. For now, they will have to bow out of co-hosting our party. This is their last week with us.
Please show them lots of love ♥
Yes, we will still be on 16 fabulous blogs...next week we will introduce you to our two NEW cohosts!
So, what did you all like best last week?
Now, usually I pick just one post to highlight but this week I was compelled to do more!Peanut Butter Cheescake from Olives 'n Okra
DIY Notes Board by Summer Scraps
And now for this week's party !
Love this party?
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share -- do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you'd like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD's Country Living
Cathy of A Peek Into My Paradise
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Erica of eLeMeNO-P Kids
Heather of Real -The Kitchen and Beyond
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Jaimi of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Sinea of Ducks 'n a Row